Location: Cary, North Carolina
Description: Alphanumeric Systems, Inc is in need of QA Engineer right now, this career will be reside in North Carolina. Further informations about this career opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. QA Engineer/Java developer
Most ideal candidates:
- 1-2 years of Java development experience. This person will be writing code and teaching developers about QA.
- Orac! le, Web Services, Soap UI, XML â" all required
- Agile - required
- QTP, Selenium â" very nice-to-haves
1. Within the first 30 days, integrate with the team and work hand-in-hand with them to ensure outstanding product quality prior to production deployment.
2. Review user stories; ensure they are testable, that there are valid acceptance criteria and develop test cases to validate.
3. Execute tests, both manually and automated.
4. Automate tests using Selenium and related technologies to provide regression testing.
5. Work with product owners and the rest of the team to identify missing functionality (i.e. test the spec not just test to the spec)
6. Within the first 90 days become an integral part of the team, coding new functionality while testing and assisting developers to test code.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engine! er and Developer
Are you passionate about making sure your! software meets customer expectations? Do you thoroughly test your own code while validating other peopleâs code? Can you discuss technology with the best technologists? Then come help us fulfill its mission of being the premier delivery mechanism in North America.
We are looking for a special person: a QA Engineer who is also a Developer. We want someone who will work with our developers closely, test the code, test the spec, automate the testing, while building some of his/her own code.
You need to speak the lingo (QTP, Selenium, Java, Oracle, web services, Soap UI, XML), be able to thoroughly test the code, automate the tests, validate the specification (user stories) against customer needs, define testing strategies that also address performance and volume testing, and be able to test behind-the-scene (no UI) capabilities. You must be articulate and able to communicate and argue your position with some of the top technologists/ We want you to ! help them develop QA expertise. We are Agile and want an Agilist. Education and prior experience (bachelor/master and at least three years relevant experience) will demonstrate your abil
If you were eligible to this career, please give us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Alphanumeric Systems, Inc.
Interested on this career, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This career will be started on: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:39:36 GMT